Friday, May 23, 2014

The Art of Packing - Memorial Day Weekend

The summer of 2014 is seeming like it's going to be a great one! I have a lot of really exciting things coming up: Memorial day weekend in Ormond Beach, working and then surfing in Nicaragua next week, a trip to new york, a trip to Martha's Vineyard, and possible trips to Spain, Washington DC, and northern California. I decided I should do a series about the things I decide to bring with me and why. Read about what's coming on our 3 day road trip after the photo! I'm packing very light. 



1. Reusable water bottle - got this at a thrift store for $1

2. Werner Herzog book - the legendary documentary filmmaker, one of my favorites

3. Urbanears headphones - given to me as a promo when I worked at a convention once

4. Sunglasses - cheapo free pair because my Shwoods got stolen on a job =(

5. Poler Daypack - a great simple bag that fits a 15" laptop, it's holding all my clothes

6. Minolta Hi-Matic E - loaded with 400TX

7. Canon A2E with 50mm/1.4

8. Ektar 100/ TMAX 100 - we'll be in the sun a lot so I'm bringing fast film

9. Sunscreen - save your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment