Sunday, August 3, 2014

Long Beach New York (not California)

I had thought about keeping this quiet, but the secret is out - Steffy and I have moved to Long Beach, New York. We just finished driving over 1,300 miles from Miami and spent our first weekend at the beach and in Brooklyn. I'm really looking forward to living here, its the best of both worlds. We live next to the ocean in a small, relatively quiet town but are only 40 minutes from the city. Being a freelancer I will work all over the place so this will let me have a car and also be close to JFK for travel. Here's a picture mid-drive with the crazy Uhaul trailer on my car, and some pictures from Long Beach. My pilot shoots this week, and I have two fantastic old Russian lenses I just bought to review so lots of fun articles coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment