Monday, September 15, 2014

Smart phones = Dumb people

I work in a field dominated by technology, and as a freelancer I live and die by emails, phone calls, and texts. That much is not really up for debate. However, I have been making an effort to try to spend less time worrying over the "fear of missing out" (FOMO). The goal is to continue to work, blog, and capture but to spend more of the time in between outdoors, reading, or doing something away from a screen. I've recently been encouraged by some great reads, such as:

"Reboot or die trying"
"Instant gratification"
"Nature connection will be the next big human trend"

This is more personal than what I usually share, but it is in no way a pledge/pact/philosophy, just an attempt to spend more time here:


And less time here:



No comments:

Post a Comment