Friday, September 18, 2015

Catskills X Cinestill

Cinestill was a product that interested me from the start, but it took me a while to get my first roll because a. I shoot mostly black and white film and b. its really expensive, about $12 vs $5-6 for portra. I happened to be in the lomography store a couple of weeks ago the day before I was headed up for a weekend in the Catskills and even though I was already stocked up on film, I saw an employee unboxing a fresh supply of Cinestill and finally caved. I got one roll of the 50D, which I shot on my A2E mostly with a 40mm 2.8 pancake, and pushed to 100 ISO. I LOVE the photos and think I am going to buy at least one roll for every trip or special occasion from now on...


1 comment:

  1. Great idea!
    This blog is very good and very useful to give excellent information about photography services. Thank you very much for sharing these information and pictures.
    Miami photographers

    ReplyDelete