Sunday, July 6, 2014

Boston, Augusta and lots of layovers

The company which employs me for my aerial technician jobs, Active Camera Systems, recently received a new camera setup. It's made by a small company called Gyro Stabilized Systems, or GSS. It's more configurable than our other system, the Cineflex, but also much larger and takes longer to set up. I recently went to Boston to help out on it's first job and learn the ropes, which was great fun for a nerd such as myself. After that was over, I went to Augusta, Georgia to work on a commercial for a medical company at their HQ. Now i'm home in Miami and will be here without leaving all week for the first time in over a month. Luckily I have some cool jobs lined up and then next week I head to Nevada for a really fun shoot. The summer of 2014 continues to amaze!



No comments:

Post a Comment