Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sunscreen + Bugspray

Two things you cannot live without in Florida when working outdoors are sunscreen and bugspray. Every work bag has some in it, and we wear floppy hats and long sleeves and wrap cool towels around our necks to fend off heat exhaustion. I've been on a very physical and hot shoot the past 2 days which has tested me but also made me appreciate the days I get to work aerial jobs in a small hanger. I also shot a piece for a friend of a friend who does pottery and will be editing it next week on my way to Nevada. There is something mesmerizing about the way clay spins on the wheel and i'm really excited to start reviewing my footage. I'll be bringing some film cameras to the desert because it's been more than a week since I shot any and they are calling to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment