Wednesday, December 18, 2013

California Road Trip

If you read this blog, it might seem like my life is one big vacation. While you could make a convincing argument about that, once in a while I do need a break from the long hours on set and behind the computer. Steffy needed to use the last of her paid time off (a foreign concept to me), so I planned this trip to California. We have both always dreamed of road tripping around in an old VW bus, so when I found a place that rents them it was a done deal. We spent the week on the road in this amazing '77 pop top and went to LA, Big Sur, Monterey, Carmel, and King's Canyon. I was totally off the grid, no computer, no phone service, and no call times. It was a breath of fresh air and I feel ready to take on 2014! Hopefully i'll find time to develop all my 35mm film to share here soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment