Saturday, May 17, 2014

Yashica Mat First Roll - Zak's Bakery

Yesterday I took my shiny new (35 years old actually) Yashica Mat 124G over to Wynwood and had lunch at Zak the Baker. I took some photos around the bakery and then came home and developed them. The camera definitely has a learning curve, especially the inverted viewfinder which makes framing a little difficult at first. I ordered some replacement batteries (they dont make the original mercury ones anymore) which haven't arrived yet, so I used my iphone meter app to take some readings of different parts of the room and guessed from there. The results were inspiring and I definitely see a lot of potential in this once I get the meter working and get a little more comfortable with it. I love how sneaky you can be with a TLR! 





No comments:

Post a Comment