Monday, May 26, 2014

Clem's Classic Cameras

This weekend I found my dream camera store. A couple months ago while in Daytona Beach, I was in a little camera shop where I bought the Time Magazine camera for $5. They had a pretty cool selection but the owner told me that there was a guy at the flea market who had ten times his selection. I had to leave the next day and the flea was closed so I had to wait until next time to check it out. We just spent Memorial Day weekend up in Ormond beach so I made it a point to investigate. Let me tell you, Clem's did not disappoint. He let me come behind the counter and ogle his merchandise for the better part of an hour and was really friendly. The selection was just massive, old folding cameras, underwater stuff, medium format, SLRs, Leicas, and much much more. I ended up buying a vintage camera bag, an Olympus XA2, some expired film, vintage camera straps, and a couple of $1 point and shoots for my friends. His prices were reasonable and its great to get to play with the cameras in real life instead of just looking at pictures on Ebay! If you're ever on I-95 near the Daytona exit, seriously consider checking this one out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment