Monday, April 28, 2014

April Ups and Downs

The month of April got off to a slow start for me and in the first two weeks I only had two days of paid work. We had just gotten back from our honeymoon and I had more than enough film to develop and errands to keep me busy, but a slow month is unnerving nonetheless. Things kicked into gear last week though, and in a departure from the norm I was able to line up 8 straight days of work without having to turn anything down. A typical day for film jobs is 12+ hours, so I started to get a little sleep deprived towards the end but to me there's no better feeling than being busy with a bunch of interesting jobs. I snapped a couple of pictures here and there, but I need to find a nice compact camera to keep in my work bag. I'm between a fuji instax mini 90, or a contax T2, unless someone has a better suggestion. Tomorrow I'm off to work an aerial shoot in Tampa!



No comments:

Post a Comment