Monday, April 7, 2014

Honeymoon Film no.1

We got back from our honeymoon last Thursday and hit the ground running. On our massive to do list were difficult things like "get health insurance", "buy a new car", "fix the broken air conditioner", among many others. Somewhere in the chaos I found time to develop a few rolls of my film and the results have been absolutely stunning; the images really vindicated all of the effort I put in. These were all shot on a 1991 Hasselblad 500 C/M with a Zeiss 80mm lens, on Kodak TMAX 400 film, from the first few days of our trip when we were in New York. 

The next 2 rolls have been developed but I haven't scanned them yet, i'm looking forward to doing that soon. I'm also working on a series of articles discussing my experiences with different cameras and gear that I think could be useful to my fellow photographers and travelers. I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment